– Our Law Enforcement and Developing Emergency Responders camp is for campers 10-13 years old. Camp is June 19th – 23rd in 2017. This great camp has been at Camp Edge for over 10 years and had the most campers ever in 2016. Many departments from the Salem County area provide officers and experts to lead the campers through a wide array of of law enforcement, fire safety, and emergency response.
Register here ⇒LEADERs Camp
- Here is the camper packet for LEADERs camp, 2017 LEADERs camp info pack please remember the immunization records!
Harvest of Hope
– HOH is a “camp” for the kids of migrant working families. Around 100 kids arrive every afternoon for 5 weeks to take part in many camp activities. If you would like to work or volunteer for this camp, please get in touch with us!
Warrior’s Edge Camp
– Campers experience what it takes to be a 21st century warrior using mind, body and spirit to help themselves and others overcome difficulties and obstacles. Balance, agility, strength and problem solving will be sharpened through physical obstacles, some similar to what you may see on American Ninja Warrior.
Our July 10th-14th camp is for 5-10 year old campers, register here⇒July Warrior’s Edge Camp
Our August 7th-11th camp is for 11-15 year old campers, register here⇒ August Warrior’s Edge Camp
- A few partial scholarships are available for the Warrior’s Edge Camp. Access the Scholarship form It’s in Word format, so you can easily email it back!
- Here is the 2017 Warriors edge camp info pack if you have or plan to register. Note that we will need a copy of the camper’s immunization records!
– Youth Empower Youth with the Southwest Council during two weeks in August. This high energy camp focuses on leadership with the goal to empower campers to make healthy decisions so they are able to serve as positive role models. This camp has been hosted by Camp Edge for over 10 years, but for more info please contact Southwest Council
Here are just a few pictures from Warrior’s Edge Camp last year!