– Our Law Enforcement and Developing Emergency Responders camp is for campers 10-13 year olds. Camp is June 25th-29th. This great camp has been at Camp Edge for over 10 years and had the most campers ever in 2016. Many departments from the Salem County area provide officers and experts to lead the campers through a wide array of of law enforcement, fire safety, and emergency response.
Register here ⇒ 2018 LEADERs Camp Registration
Here is the camper packet for LEADERs camp, 2018 LEADERs camp info pack please remember the immunization records!
Harvest of Hope
– HOH is a “camp” for the kids of migrant working families. Around 100 kids arrive every afternoon for 5 weeks to take part in many camp activities. If you would like to work or volunteer for this camp, please get in touch with us!
Warrior’s Edge Camp
– Campers experience what it takes to be a 21st century warrior using mind, body and spirit to help themselves and others overcome difficulties and obstacles. Balance, agility, strength and problem solving will be sharpened through physical obstacles, some similar to what you may see on American Ninja Warrior. A few partial scholarships are available for the Warrior’s Edge Camp. Access the Scholarship form. It’s in Word format, so you can easily email it back!
– Our July 9th-13th camp is for 5-10 year old campers, register here⇒2018 Warrior’s Edge Camp Registration 5-10 Yr. Olds
Here is the 2018 5-10 Warriors Edge camp info pack if you have or plan to register. Note that we will need a copy of the camper’s immunization records!
– Our July 23rd-27th camp is for 10-15 year old campers, register here⇒2018 Warrior’s Edge Camp Registration 10-15 Yr. Olds
Here is the 2018 10-15 Warriors Edge camp info pack if you have or plan to register. Note that we will need a copy of the camper’s immunization records!
– In this brand new camp for 2018 campers ages 9-15 years old will enjoy classic camp games, sports, and activities while learning the value of good sportsmanship and teamwork in many different types of competition. Camp is July 30th- Aug. 3rd.
Register Here⇒2018 Competition Camp Registration
Here is the 2018 Competition camp info pack if you have or plan to register. Note that we will need a copy of the camper’s immunization records!
– Youth Empower Youth with the Southwest Council during two weeks in August. This high energy camp focuses on leadership with the goal to empower campers to make healthy decisions so they are able to serve as positive role models. This camp has been hosted by Camp Edge for over 10 years, but for more info please contact Southwest Council
Here are just a few pictures from past Warrior’s Edge Camps!