(Ages 10-13, June 24-28, 2019)
– Our Law Enforcement and Developing Emergency Responders camp has been at Camp Edge for over 10 years and had the most campers ever in 2018. Many departments from the Salem County area provide officers and experts to lead the campers through a wide array of of law enforcement, fire safety, and emergency response.
-The camp drop-off time is at 9am, and pickup is 4pm.
-Here is the required 2019 leaders camp info pack if you have registered or plan to register.
Warrior’s Edge Camp
(Ages 5-10, July 8-12, 2019)
(Ages 10-15, July 22-26, 2019)
– Campers experience what it takes to be a 21st century warrior using mind, body and spirit to help themselves and others overcome difficulties and obstacles. Balance, agility, strength and problem solving will be sharpened through physical obstacles. Some obstacles may be similar to what you see on American Ninja Warrior.
-The camp drop-off time is at 9am, and pickup is at 3pm. Extended care can be added for an hour to the drop-off or pick-up times.
-Here is the required 2019 Warrior’s Edge Info Pack if you have registered or plan to register.
Adventure on the Edge Camp
(Ages 6-13, July 15-19, 2019)
– Campers will enjoy a week of some of the best adventures and fun that Camp Edge has to offer! The High Ropes course has a rock wall, zip-line and 5 more great climbing obstacles. Campers will have a lot of time in the lake which will consist of activities such as kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, and of course swimming! Team activities will be another portion of camp, campers will have to work together in games and problem solving activities in order to accomplish the goal.
-The camp drop off time is at 9am, and pickup is at 3pm. Extended care can be added for an hour to the drop-off and pick-up times.
-Here is the required 2019 Adventure on the Edge Info Pack if you have registered or plan to register.
Harvest of Hope
– HOH is a camp for the kids of migrant working families. Around 100 kids arrive every afternoon for 4-5 weeks in July/August to take part in many camp activities. If you would like to work or volunteer for this camp, please get in touch with us!
– Youth Empower Youth with the Southwest Council during two weeks in August. This high energy camp focuses on leadership with the goal to empower campers to make healthy decisions so they are able to serve as positive role models. This camp has been hosted by Camp Edge for over 10 years, but for more info please contact Southwest Council
Here are a few pictures from past Summer Camps!